The GoldenSource Data Warehouse solution centralizes positions data to manage risk, performance and regulatory compliance.
The Data Warehouse improves analysis and reporting capabilities, providing asset managers with a quick, single view of their customers' portfolios. Traders, middle and back office managers will, in addition, have an enterprise level view of risk and exposure.
All data elements relating to the same business object are grouped and linked together
All changes to the data are tracked and recorded so that reports can be produced showing changes over time
Persistent data: Data is never over-written or deleted – once committed, the data is static, read-only, and retained for future reporting
The data warehouse can capture data from all operational systems and ensure it is consistent and meets defined quality criteria
10 Business Impact Areas
- Centralizes positions for Order Management and Trading Systems
- Improves Compliance across all asset classes and product silos
- Shows Transparent and accurate data Assets Under Management (AUM)
- Allows Performance and Attribution data to be shared across the firm
- Stores risk data in a Single repository (can be organized by sector, industry, asset class etc.)
- Centralizes inflow/outflow data for Cash management savings
- Provides Collateral Management and Stock Lending programs
- Aggregates positions to reconcile futures contracts
- Acts as a single repository to feed billing and commission systems
- Automates position data collection for Client Reporting and RFP responses
Please click on the PDF attachment below for a diagram and detailed information.
GoldenSource.Data.Warehouse.Brochure.pdf (660 kb)
Please login or register to download